Welcome

Hi this is a blog dedicated to the life of me. Hope you enjoy!!

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Work, Work, Work!!!!

So this week I was at band camp from 9-12. Then from Wednesday to Friday I also had choir camp on top of that so i was at school from 9-5. Yeah, I know. No one should be at school that long during the summer. I didn't learn as much as I thought I would or even should have but it's ok cause I go back the week after next. The first day I felt so out of place cause I am so not a band geek. Actually I felt out of place the whole week. I only joined so that I could have a chance to play an instrument that I love cause I cant play anywhere else. But, its really not that fun. I want to quit! But, I'm not a quitter and I made a commitment and I'm sticking to it. I was so tired everyday. It was crazy! Next week I have to go back to school again for this thing called camp totem. It's an all week thing where incoming freshman can go to learn their way around the school before school starts so they can find their classes easier and things like that. I will be there every day from 8-5:00. I'm glad I get to do something that helps people and its good that I can do some volunteering. It's good for the soul. We're gonna be doing a lot of service projects around the school to that will help the school out a lot. Our school is doing a whole make over. We are having almost 100 adults coming to clean up and help beautify everything. The administrators and some of the staff will be there, too. I'm glad cause our school needs some work. Actually a lot!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

You go girl!!! I know that you are not a quitter. I am proud of you.

Dianna said...

What a good attitude. I like that attitude. Can I buy it? How much d'ya want?